Today, we are going to present a detailed solution to your Brother printer error TS-07 problem. Dear user, if you are unable to take a print from your Brother printer due to this error message. Immediately, you should follow the following steps on ‘ How to fix Brother printer error TS-07‘ and fix TS07 from the printer network settings. As a result, you will get your printer back online and you will have the option to print your papers once more. Given below are the solutions to fix TS07 error..
You will get Brother printer error TS-07 when your Brother printer is unable to detect a Wi-Fi router or Wireless Network that has WPS or AOSS features. You can solve this Brother Printer Error easily on your own by:
1. Firstly, check the status of your Wireless Network.
2. Then, reset Wi-Fi Router Password or network key.
3. Reboot Printer & Router.
Follow the step by step detailed process to fix brother error TS07 in just a few min.
The step by step process on how to fix Brother Printer Error TS-07 is as follows.
- Dear user, now follow the step-by-step easy process, which is given below and fix your Brother printer error TS-07 in just a few minutes
- Especially ensure that your WIFI router has WPS or AOSS. For instance, you can check this either by searching for icons present on your Wireless router or by checking the installation manual of your WIFI Router or WLAN Access Point.
- In addition, if your brother printer is having WPS or AOSS features, change your WLAN settings using automatic connection mode.
- You need to ensure Brother printer, WIFI router, WLAN access point is ON.
- Particularly, regarding long-range wireless network:-
- Check if Brother Printer is near the Wireless Router, if not place it near the router.
- Avoid any WIFI extender to fix brother printer error TS-07.
- Avoid keeping other signal emitting objects like network jammer, booster, etc around your brother wireless printer.
- Especially check your printer’s network settings:
- Firstly, press the ‘Menu‘ option on your printer and then select the ‘network’ and press ‘OK’.
- After that, select the WLAN network and then press ‘OK’.
- Then, select WPS or AOSS option and after that press ‘OK’.
- Press the WPS or AOSS button on the WiFi Router or WLAN Access Point for 6-8 seconds.
- Now, press the ‘OK’. As a result, Brother Printer will connect automatically to the wireless network.
- Now, check your printer’s display screen or LCD screen for WIFI network connection. Congrats, you have fixed your Brother printer error TS-07.
- Now, still, if you are unable to connect, then verify the error code on WLAN connection report.
Ensure that there is no other error
You should confirm that you are not facing other errors like-
Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses.
Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses.
Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.